- Manages an automotive e-commerce Shopify site and service shop that utilizes social media to turn loyal fans into customers, and customers into raving tribespeople.
- Experienced web designer with ten years working with various clients from multiple industries.
- Hands on experience with published brochures and advertisements, creating merchandise, and running sales promotions.
Bachelor’s Degree – Graphic Information Technology
Arizona State University | Spring 2017
Graduated summa cum laude with a focus in web development and marketing. Learned how to go through the creative process, from discovery, planning, and actual development of digital and physical content.
Co-founder at We Don’t Lift Racing | November 2015 – Current
- Created the branding identity for the company including color scheme, logo, social media, and website as well as the marketing plan.
- Developed marketing products such as t-shirts, flyers, brochures, proposals, and stickers.
- Provided continued support after the launch of the website and constantly strove to improve sales performance and web traffic through data driven testing and redesign.
- Conducted marketing campaigns in both online and offline media, including chatbots, lead magnets, and influencer marketing techniques.
Freelance Digital Marketing and Web Design | August 2011 – Present
- From business cards to rulebook inserts, static sites to WordPress overhauls, I’ve helped multiple small businesses create an online presence for themselves since 2011.
- Embraced content creation, teaching myself copywriting techniques, how to write search engine optimized blog articles, and even how to take professional photographs.
|CSS||Adobe Creative Cloud||Microsoft Office|